While using our site, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information includes data like:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Province, Postal code, Suburb
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our site.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site or when you access the site by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
- To provide and maintain our site, including to monitor the usage of our site.
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, WhatsApp or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to real estate services,
- To provide you with news and general information about real estate related topics unless you decide not to receive such information and Opt-Out.
- We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our site, services, marketing and your experience.
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a law enforcement).
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us that is why we make use of industry leading security- and hosting solutions to protect your Personal Data.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
The Information Regulator (South Africa) is an independent body empowered to monitor and enforce compliance by public and private bodies with the provisions of the Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000 (act 2 of 2000), and the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (act 4 of 2013).
To report any violation of POPIA (Protection of Personal Information) or PAIA (Promotion of Access to Information) you can use the following resources:
Last Updated: 23 October 2023